- Define and implement technical/re-sourcing /logistics/Production System materials productivities and reservoir in line with budget requirements, in collaboration with the segment organization
- Support of the commodity organization (Segment Leaders) to reach the site negotiation objectives
- Drive material productivity actions and bring suppliers in, in line with budget timing Monitor Supplier Relationship
- Implement Worldwide materials standards in the site(s)
- Implement mitigation action plan at site level
- Ensure coverage of logistics protocols for all bought out parts
- Support Logistics and Supplier Quality teams as first level of escalation
- Ensure proper transfer to Serial Production including Productivity Actions yet to implement (PTBV).
- Coordinate with project team to ensure smooth pre and post SOP activities
- Engineering degree;
- 3 to 5 years in Automotive OEM or at Automotive Supplier;
- Supplier management experience;
- Willingness to travel (up to 50% of work time);
- Process experience in PCBA and electronic components will be an asset.
- VDA 6.3 Auditor’s certification will be an asset.
- Fluent English;
- Assertive, International mindset, Teamwork spirit.